Reviewing for the i: JK Rowling/ Robert Galbraith The Running Grave

The Running Grave by Robert Galbraith aka JK Rowling

published 2023





The latest book in the Cormoran Strike series - by JK Rowling under the name Robert Galbraith - is out this week.

I reviewed it for the i newspaper: you can see my review here. 


The Running Grave by Robert Galbraith


(there is a limit to how many articles you can access on the site, but you may be able to read it in this photo)




I reviewed the 6th book in the series for the i paper last year, and there are more books by Rowling and Galbraith on the blog - you can use the tags below. 

Comments

  1. Very insightful as always, Moira. I think it's interesting how sometimes an author's success seems to put that person in a different category - one that doesn't include the editing and revision advice that just about all other authors need. And yet, authors are human. Even the best can find it hard to see a book as readers see it. As one author commented on a blog, ' We all need an editor.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all do! I'm always grateful to a good editor for improving something I write, and I can't understand those who aren't. I didn't want to be over-critical in my review, but I'm sure JK Rowling is not worried.

      Delete

Post a Comment