Bodies From the Library 2024

 BODIES FROM THE LIBRARY



It's less than a week now till Bodies From the Library, the detective fiction conference held at the British Library each year.

On Saturday June 1st, the nation's crime fiction fans will gather to chat and to hear speakers. Someone called it Glastonbury for detective readers and that's about right.

There's a webpage here:

And there's a few tickets left via Eventbrite

Bodies From The Library - 2024 Tickets, Sat 1 Jun 2024 at 09:30 | Eventbrite


If you find the programme of speakers you will see that Clothes in Books is giving a talk. It's called 

Fancy Dressed to Kill: The Costume Party in the Golden Age

Could it be more niche? could if  be more Clothes in Books?

Sneak preview of my cover slide

Modesty forbids my talking up the words, but I will boastfully tell you that I have an unmatched collection of pictures to illustrate the talk, fancy dress parties and beautifully-dressed people.

Hope to see you there! Please say hello...





Comments

  1. You are absolutely the perfect person to do that presentation, Moira! I so much wish I could be there, but I know you'll be brilliant. I hope you'll de-brief us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind Margot! I will certainly report back from the day. You would love it there...

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to your talk
    ( and all the others, of course). It is always a great day and the BL is an excellent setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, see you there! It is always a wonderful day.

      Delete
  3. So much looking forward to it, and to your talk especially! Chrissie (and do wish Margot could be there!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ditto, and wouldn't it be great if we could get Margot over some time...

      Delete
  4. That sounds like so much fun - wish I could be there.
    Sovay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait! Had a great time there last year and I'm glad you have a talk this time.
    Helena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment